Saturday 5 January 2013

NYE in Lisbon

Happy New Year. I'm going to put it out there that you can continue to wish people a HNY until mid January at least.

I haven't had much time to play around with the camera properly that I got for Christmas and I chose not to take it on my mini break to Lisbon but I'm excited to be able to start taking some good quality outfit photos in 2013!

Lisbon was beautiful and such a lovely place to see in the New Year. We went to the main square on the night to watch a live concert and then see the fireworks. The streets were absolutely packed and it felt like a massive carnival. The partying continued into the night on top of the terrace of our hostel and rolling in at 5am to then be up at 8am to catch our flight! Nothing like only 4 hours sleep before getting on a plane. Lucky for us the weather stayed relatively dry during our 4 days in the city and we managed to squeeze in lots including a trip to St George castle and the harbour.





Images: My own.

Unfortunately I didn't get many shots of my outfits in Lisbon but thought I'd share this one and I don't think I've spoken about my Liberty x Nike air max trainers yet. I saw these in Liberty a month or so ago and fell in love immediately. I tend to spend most of my life in converse or trainers so these were a perfect addition and they are SO comfortable.


Leather Jacket: Simply Be
LA Tee: Topshop
Jeans: New Look


Mari Tote Bag: Accessorize
Trainers: Liberty x Nike


Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Faux Fur: Dune
Necklace (unseen) New Look




3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a fabulous time and your shoes look uber comfy.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a look.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fur! You look great :)

    Elle (theellecurve.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag! love your blog aswell!
    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe!

    ReplyDelete